Comment on page
- Three new characters are joining the Wonder Studio character crew - Brain Bot, Meera, and Charlie.
- The options in Live Action Advanced projects now have explanations in the gif form.
- Fixed a bug causing the character validation modal to flash in specific cases.
- Character validation has been substantially improved with the introduction of the validation add-ons for Maya and Blender. Add-ons offer a quick and easy way to check your character’s compatibility with Wonder Studio locally. At the same time, requirements have been reduced (especially naming requirements) while the functionality for characters developed in Maya has been greatly expanded. See documentation.
- Fixed a bug with specific characters causing corrupt character preview and failed project processing.
- Minor changes and improvements on Wonder Studio characters.
- You can now export markerless body and hand-tracking MoCap data from any video, using the standalone AI Motion Capture feature. Apply the 3D animation data back to your character or retarget it to any other character. See documentation.
- With the launch of this new project type, users can now choose which project type they want to spend their render time on. As the render cost of different projects is not the same, credits are introduced and are transferrable to render seconds. See documentation.
- Projects with processing errors now have a preview window displaying the project ID and error details.
- New templates have been added.