Comment on page
In Wonder Studio you can use one of our featured characters or upload your own custom characters to replace the actors in your video.
You can upload your custom character in one of two ways:
If you are on the dashboard, you can upload a custom character in the following way:
- 1.Click on "My Assets".
- 2.Click on "Upload" in the top-right corner.
- 3.In the drop-down menu, click on "Upload Character".
If you are already in a project, you can upload a custom character in the following way:
- 1.Go to the "My Characters" tab.
- 2.Click the "+" button.
- 1.Name your character.
- 2.Click on "Create". After clicking "Create" a character slot will be created.
- 3.Upload your character files by clicking on "+" and browsing the files, or drag and drop your files into the "+" area. Please visit the Character Requirements page for information on allowed file formats and other requirements.
- 4.After selecting character files, click on "Upload".
- 5.Upload progress for each file will be indicated on the left of the file name.
- 6.After the file upload finishes, click on "Validate" to start the validation process.
- 7.You have successfully started character validation.
If your character passes the validation you will be greeted with the following window. You will now be able to use your character in your projects.
You do not have to delete the character slot. You can re-upload your character.
Deleting character slots, for characters that did not pass the validation, will free up those character slots.
- 1.Click on "Re-Upload" and you will be returned to the "Upload Files" window.
- 2.From here you can remove bad files and add fixed or missing files.
Deleting character slots
Successfully validated characters
Deleting a successfully validated character will not free up a character slot. Your character slot will be permanently used up. You will be prompted to confirm this action.
Unsuccessfully validated characters
Deleting an unsuccessfully validated character will free up a character slot.
To delete a character slot, go to "My Assets". Locate the character slot you wish to delete, click on the "⋮" next to the character's name, then click "Delete".